4.29.2009

check this out

I know I have written about the Storage web site for several weeks but I haven't shown you all the link or anything about Storage so... here's a screen shot of the home page. Link to come, honest, but until then this should quench your thirst.
As of 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, the prototype for Storage.com will be finished. Finished whether we like it or not, but I am really happy with the way things have come together. 

The design styles of my group members have come together to create a cohesive package that I am proud to show Meredith Corp. next week. 
We still have tweaks to make to night and a few more-than-minor adjustments to make but the end is in sight. I'll give you a sneak peak of the past four months of my life and how I dove into web design and have basically become obsessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment